ELBRIDGE, NY 13060
Automation Technicians will work closely to keep manufacturing/packaging machines running productively and efficiently.
- 12-hour shifts, days or nights, weekends.
- Implementation & maintaining high speed precision of manufacturing automation equipment & inspection systems for assembly of product.
- Minor repairs and upkeep to keep systems running, and basic mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
- Install new equipment while working with production and other departments.
- Ability to accomplish machine fabrication, complex wiring.
- Ability to write and edit PLC programs.
- Level I - 4 years' experience w/high school diploma
- Level II - 3 years' experience w/ME or EE degree
- Level III - 5 years' experience w/ME or EE degree
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Hand-on and self-motivated
For additional details please contact Mike Wieczorek at 315-449-1838 OR email at email@example.com