Business Process Automation Analyst
DEWITT, NY 13214
Business Process Automation Analyst join a strong, growing company!
Work for a company that prides itself on customer service and having some of the friendliest staff around. In this environment you can expect to work with a team that has a strong work ethic, believes in integrity, while also having the endurance to go the extra mile.
- Company with roots that can be traced back to 1866
- Branches in the Northern Tier, Southern Tier, Western New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, and Western Massachusetts
- Ranked by Forbes as #3 of its industry in America and among the nation s 100 largest in its industry
- 230+ branches
- 2,900+ employees
- 614,000+ customers
- Over $2,400,000 in donations, grants, and scholarships have been given by this company
Value and Employee Appreciation:
- Professional environment within a stable company
- Pension plan
- 10 observed holidays
- 21 PTO days to start
- 401K with employer match
- Employee wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Your Role with the Company:
- As the Business Process Automation Analyst, you will be responsible for improving processes and looking for better ways to accomplish tasks. This will include development, implementation, documentation, and maintenance within workflow automation.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Work with business areas to document and observe current processes in order to advise on improvements and automations
- Recommend to department managers how to implement software workflow & processes
- Resolve application issues minimizing department process delays
- Provide administrative support for the Enterprise Workflow application by evaluating releases, fixes, identifying issues, and tracking resolutions.
Dewitt, NY is a town that is located in the crossroads of New York State. Its location makes it easily accessible to almost anywhere in New York State with major roadways such as I-481 and I-90 close by. In addition to its central location Dewitt offers housing price ranges that can accommodate any need. The town boasts an award-winning Business Park, excellent private and public education options, all along 13 parks maintained by the town.
- Expertise in analyzing processes and recommending improvements and workflow applications, working with data, databases, SQL
- 3+ years of experience in finance, banking, or related fields
- Exposure to implementing and mastering various software packages, especially enterprise-level applications
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
For more information, contact:
iSSi Technology Professionals
PLEASE NO 3RD PARTIES OR C2C
WE CAN NOT ACCEPT ANYONE NEEDING VISA SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE