Syracuse, NY 13207
DevOps Engineer join a team where work & play are one and the same!
Don t miss this great opportunity to work in a company that has a highly sought-after culture. This company leaves room for their employees to express themselves via a relaxed dress code and encourages collaboration through open office concepts.
- Named 2017 business of the year
- One of the fastest growing companies in the Syracuse area
- Founded in 1998
- Leading online marketplace for trading card and game collectibles
- 99% of employees agree that this company has a great atmosphere
- Named Fortune.com 100 best Workplaces for Women
- Named top 50 companies in NYS
Employee Value and Appreciation:
- 100% health and dental coverage
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free life insurance
- 401K with matching and stock options
- Hosts game nights
- Treadmill desk, yoga balls, company library, and a book club to keep employees inspired
- Constant learning with monthly training
Your Role with the Company:
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for working closely with the engineer team to advise on capacity planning, analysis, design, implementation, and testing. You will be the go to person for on-call/ on-demand network and server support.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating and supporting application deployment pipelines
- Configure system and application monitoring, building report and dashboards
- Mitigating, resolving, and taking responsibilities for production incidents
Syracuse sits in the heart of Upstate New York and is regularly ranked in the top 10% of places to live in the US. Cost of living in Upstate NY is well below the national average while supporting numerous technology start-ups and incubators, hospitals and universities, private industry and government contractors. This company is located in downtown Syracuse, where it s a short walk to quaint coffee houses, trendy restaurants, loft apartments, and more.
- Expertise in .NET Development and DevOps Engineering
- 2+ years of administering multi-tiered customer facing web applications
- Exposure to Windows Server/ SQL Server
- BS or Equivalent Experience
For more information, contact:
iSSi Technology Professionals