Director, Service Desk & Support
NORTH SYRACUSE, NY 13212
Director, Service Desk & Support
Direct hire, Full-time
- Responsible for providing customer support and overall customer satisfaction.
- Identify and communicate to the Sales and Account teams when a potential sales opportunity arises.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by understanding the customer s environment, their challenges while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing new customer job packages for completeness and accuracy.
- Reviewing SOW and identify all non-standards (non-standards includes any modification to Service Description guidelines or subjects not covered in the Service Description).
Post go-live processes and sub-processes include, but are not limited to:
- Daily review of open cases, ESRs, SSRs, status table and action log items to ensure proper handling and timely resolution.
- Coordination and facilitation of post go-live Day2 training approximately 30 days post go-live.
- Acting as a customer advocate and proactively addressing issues internally prior to becoming a customer escalation.
- Weekly tracking of customer sentiment, stakeholders, renewal dates and pertinent financial information.
- Ensuring customer support documentation is current and accurate at all times (TacConnect and Operations Manual).
- Coordination of MAP Patch releases for assigned account / Open SSR with customer and gain approvals.
- Quarterly validation (with AE) that MAP DR DB synchronization is accurate and current.
- Facilitation of engineer level access to assigned accounts (new hires, terminating employees, RSA token administration and notice to employees prior to account expiration).
- Ensure all customer documents are uploaded to SharePoint at all times (Meeting Minutes, Action Item Logs and Operations Manuals (Runbook).
- Communication to Service Delivery of all major customer implementations, process changes, upgrades, MACD requests and disconnects.
- Facilitation of post go-live MACD exceptions.
- Facilitation of the HTT Go Live Audit findings.
- Facilitation of SIP (Service Improvement Plans).
- Provide ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Properly requesting at-risk customers be placed in Amber or Red status and ensuring proper support is requested from internal departments or account team members.
- Ensuring all customers within the first 30 days of activation are provided high-touch support.
- Ensuring all customers within 90 days of renewal are provided with high touch support.
- Communication to the Sales team when assigned customers are within 30 days of exhausting BoH availability (based on average usage by month)
- Ensuring accurate CSM Checklists are posted to SharePoint at all times.
- Facilitating any escalation bridges and calls as needed.
- Working with Support Desk Managers and Engineers to create Root Cause Analysis documents as required.
- Host bi-weekly status calls with customers to review open action register.
- Facilitate Daily case review calls with customers.
- Facilitate remediation of access issues to customer supported technologies (ASG, VDI, Desktops, and ISM).
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional projects and project management methodology.
- Knowledge of informational technology platforms pertaining to converged network environments.
- Skill in delivering technical presentations to audiences of varying sizes and levels of management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage internal and external customers related to the lifecycle of a project.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- CCNA and/or MCSE (nice to have).