Director/VP Managed Platform Operations
NORTH SYRACUSE, NY 13212
DIRECTOR / VP ROLE TO LEAD A MANAGED PLATFORM AS A SERVICE PRODUCT/OPERATIONS TEAM
MUST BE IN SYRACUSE, NY AND CAN NOT WORK REMOTELY - relocation assistance is available
This is a Director/VP role reporting into a Senior VP
Owns and supports a Managed Platform product and the in-house team that uses it to support high-profile clients. Accomplishes corporate business objectives by directing staff; planning, implementing, and evaluating results.
* Produces value-added employee results by implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplinary programs; communicating values; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; compensating for results.
* Achieves financial objectives by forecasting functional requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; analyzing and recommending information and trends for senior executive decision making.
* Increases stakeholder value by establishing functional objectives aligned with corporate mission; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing new strategic initiatives; enhancing organization's stability and reputation; measuring and ensuring profit- and service-driven outcomes.
* Serves customers by establishing critical service factors as provided by the MPaaS; maintains quality service and operations of product and staff; guides team in providing software feedback to engineering team via UAT, bug identification, and release management assistance. Serves as critical escalation lead to resolve immediate issues.
* Builds and strengthens corporate reputation by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor's degree or higher with at least 3 years experience managing a team of 20+
Experience working in the Managed Service Provider industry
Experience owning or supporting a product including:
* Use of MSP product to support customers
* Identifying and reporting bugs, issues, fixes, improvements to development team
* Involvement in release schedules including User Acceptance Testing
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT TINA LEE AT 315-449-1838 OR TLEE@ISSITECHPROS.COM
Please no 3rd parties or C2C
Must be a US Citizen or US permanent resident to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.