Syracuse, NY 132050070
- Primary responsibilities will center on the electrical engineering design of industrial control panels and the documentation development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop electrical schematics and panel layouts.
- Work closely with the Product Managers, Control Engineers, Manufacturing and Service Teams to develop and validate new designs or design updates.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues associated with Industrial Laundry Equipment both in factory during build and testing.
- Ensure all electrical engineering information is accurately documented and maintained.
- Work with the Purchasing Department to develop specifications for purchased electrical or controls components or materials as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred (Associate Degree may be considered depending on experience)
- 3 5 years' experience in the electrical design and engineering support of industrial equipment control panels in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD with AutoCAD Electrical preferred
- Development of complex electrical schematics
- Maintenance of electrical Bill of Materials
US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR AT THIS TIME. PLEASE NO 3RD PARTIES OR C2C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MIKE WIECZOREK AT 315-449-1838 OR EMAIL MWIECZOREK@ISSITECHPROS.COM