Syracuse area, NY 13126
Electrical Technician will work closely with maintenance and engineering staff to support the maintenance needs of a manufacturing unit.
- Shift Work - Days, Nights, Weekends
- Provide technical expertise and input to other personnel and equipment suppliers regarding specifications, design, construction, and installation of new or replacement equipment.
- Work with electrical and automation engineers in developing and implementing preventive maintenance programs for controls and associated equipment.
- Expand continually, knowledge of technical and maintenance principles and practices as related to area equipment and operations.
- Serving as a resource to the Manufacturing Unit Staff Team and Operating Teams by maintaining the equipment
- 2 Year Electrical Degree or 5+ years experience
- Power Distribution
- (A/C & D/C Controls)
- Process control and instrumentation
- Combustion control systems, Computers skills / computer operated control systems
- Troubleshoot ALlen Bradley PLC's
- Troubleshoot 24Vdc, 120Vac, and 480Vac circuits
US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR AT THIS TIME. PLEASE NO 3RD PARTIES OR C2C.
For additional details please contact Mike Wieczorek at 315-449-1838 OR email at email@example.com