Leading manufacturer in Syracuse, NY of performance test equipment has an immediate opportunity for a well-rounded, independent, self-motivated Electronic Technician.
- Test, troubleshoot and repair electronic circuits of Digital and RF Cable System monitoring products down to the component level.
- Change Through-Hole and Surface Mount components including high density Integrated Circuits.
- Determine repair charges for devices out of warranty.
- Data entry of product repair database. Possible database maintenance with MS Access experience.
- Use the repair tracking data to recommend electronic and mechanical improvements to product design.
- Support manufacturing operations and personnel, as necessary. Support off-site contract manufacturers.
- Support off-site contract IT support for the business.
- Support Field Engineering remotely.
- Troubleshoot and support the use of production electronic test equipment.
- Networking, Linux OS, and Microsoft Access is desired based on experience.
- AAS degree in Electronic Technology or higher
- Component level experience.
ISSI Technology Professionals
500 Plum Street, Suite 410, Syracuse, NY 13204
ISSI is a professional search and staffing firm specializing in IT and Engineering talent. We ve been making successful placements in the Central New York area since 1990. We offer retained, direct, contract staffing and payrolling services to pre-qualified top quality clients from a variety of industries. ISSI qualifies as a small women-owned business and is certified in New York State.