SYRACUSE, NY 13210
Leading manufacturer of performance test equipment has an immediate opportunity for a well-rounded, independent, self-motivated Electronic Technician.
- Test, troubleshoot and repair electronic circuits of Digital and RF Cable System monitoring products down to the component level.
- Change Through-Hole and Surface Mount components including high density Integrated Circuits.
- Determine repair charges for devices out of warranty.
- Data entry of product repair database. Possible database maintenance with MS Access experience.
- Use the repair tracking data to recommend electronic and mechanical improvements to product design.
- Support manufacturing operations and personnel, as necessary. Support off-site contract manufacturers.
- Support off-site contract IT support for the business.
- Support Field Engineering remotely.
- Troubleshoot and support the use of production electronic test equipment.
- Networking, Linux OS, and Microsoft Access is desired based on experience.
- AAS degree in electronic Technology or higher
- Component level experience.
US CITIZENS OR PERMANENT RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR AT THIS TIME. PLEASE NO 3RD PARTIES OR C2C.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MIKE WIECZOREK AT 315-449-1838 OR EMAIL MWIECZOREK@ISSITECHPROS.COM