Syracuse area, NY 13214
HRIS Analyst - join a SUPER team!
Work for a company that prides itself on customer service and having some of the friendliest staff around. In this environment you can expect to work with a team that has a strong work ethic, believes in integrity, while also having the endurance to go the extra mile.
Your Role with the Company:
- As the HRIS Analyst, you will take a lead role within the Human Resources Operation team completing tasks that include assisting with development, testing, training, deployment, and maintenance of the Infor HRIS software.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining reports and analytics
- Participating in implementation of new modules, testing, and documentation within the HRIS software
- Providing on-going support to end users
- Assisting and supporting with technical set up of benefits, and other HR business needs within the HRIS software
- Expertise in HRIS software modules preferably Infor, but will consider expertise in other HRIS (e.g., PeopleSoft, WorkDay)
- 3+ years of experience in the Human Resources field with a solid understanding of HR business modules (e.g., payroll, benefits, training, applicant tracking)
- Exposure to Microsoft Office Suite, Crystal Reports, HTML
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
For more information, contact:
iSSi Technology Professionals