Binghamton Area, NY 13905
IT Auditor join a small team, make a large impact!
Become part of an organization that was named one of the best large companies to work for in New York. With focus on development, growth, and up-ward mobility this role will give you the chance to work for a company that cares about becoming something greater than itself.
- Visions FCU is the 38th largest credit union in the US
- Visions FCU has been in the community for 50 years
- This organization has a 82% employee satisfaction rating which is 4% higher than industry standard
- Visions FCU has 550 employee and 178,000 members
- They annually donate $1 million to causes and organization within their three state footprint
Value and Employee Appreciation:
- Training programs that make employees stand out in the financial industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with employer match
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Business casual dress during the Summer months
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness screenings
- Internal Recognition Program
- Volunteer opportunities
Your Role with the Company:
- As the IT Auditor you will be responsible for working directly with IT managers to perform risk assessments, evaluations, and audits of information technology systems
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Using NIST framework NCUA s ACET tool, and other regulations to determine the scope of the audit
- Prepare comprehensive reports and present findings to management
- Execute audit steps including preparing schedules, preparing papers, and summarizing evidence, findings, and conclusions of audits.
Endwell, NY is located on the rolling hills of the Southern Tier of New York State. The cost of living in this area is 5.6% lower that the US Average. It has been in the ranking for several Best Places to Live categories including being named one of the best places to raise a family in New York and best places to buy a house in New York. Endwell s central location makes it close to several areas of interest including the famous Finger Lakes region, Ithaca, and New York City.
- Expertise in IT/ IS risk management
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Exposure to understand federal and state regulations including but not limited to NIST and NCUA
- Working knowledge of providing technical support to the Auditing staff
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Hold or actively pursuing certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIA, OR CIT
For additional details please contact John Berardi @ 315-449-1838 OR via email at email@example.com