IT Risk & Disaster Recovery Coordinator
Syracuse area, NY 13202
IT Risk & Disaster Recovery Coordinator join a growing team!
No room for advancement in your current role? Join a company leading the healthcare provider industry that has a strong history in the community, emphasizes team work, and offers competitive compensation packages. Don t miss this opportunity to advance your career.
- Over 100 years and counting as a leading local employer
- Committed to trust and community-minded health solutions
- Within 6 years this company has grown from four pharmacies in two states to twenty pharmacies across eight states
- A billion dollar company that is 100% employee owned
Value and Appreciating Employees:
- Competitive wages, paid benefits, and time off
- Turnover rate is less than 10%
Your Role with the Company:
The IT Risk & Disaster Recovery Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of disaster recovery and business continuity plans. You will ensure the appropriate procedures will be in place to support important business functions in the event of an interruption. In this role you will work closely with the Risk Management team to maintain the IT Risk Register. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining disaster recovery plans in an AS400 environment
- Conducting business process analysis and risk assessments
- Develop and oversee all pre/post exercise documentation, resolutions, and updates to recovery plans
East Syracuse, NY is a suburb of the city of Syracuse. The Village of East Syracuse is located at the cross roads of NYS routes 690 and 481, just south of the NYS Thruway. The Village of East Syracuse is a small town with a friendly, cooperative atmosphere. The Village enjoys a thriving business community with major retail chains and manufacturing all within the area. East Syracuse offers a close proximity to Le Moyne College and a short drive from Syracuse University.
- Expertise in working with a large infrastructure with multiple datacenters
- 2+ years of IT Risk, Security, and/or Disaster Recovery experience
- Exposure to Microsoft, Linux, AS400 operating environments
- Working knowledge of maintaining DR/ BCP plans and documentation
- BA in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
For additional details please contact John Berardi @ 315-449-1838 OR via email at email@example.com