IT Support Specialist
Provide support to all divisions of the organization through the configuration and support of hardware and software technologies.
- Procure, provision, configure, upgrade, repair and maintain PCs, laptops, tablets, peripherals, printers, Point of Sale hardware and cellular devices.
- Configure and support VPN, softphone, and other tele-workforce technologies.
- Utilize ticketing system to track user issues.
- 2 years' experience diagnosing hardware issues, replace hardware components, build PCs, servers.
- AS Degree or higher in a technology related field preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft operation systems and office applications.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, IP addresses, and basic troubleshooting.
For additional details please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org