Information Security Analyst II
Binghamton Area, NY 13905
Information Security Vulnerability Analyst join a team with unlimited growth potential!
Become part of an organization that was named one of the best large companies to work for in New York. With focus on development, growth, and up-ward mobility this role will give you the chance to work for a company that cares about becoming something greater than itself.
- Part of the community for 50 years
- This organization has a 82% employee satisfaction rating which is 4% higher than industry standard
- 550 employee and 178,000 members
- They annually donate $1 million to causes and organization within their three state footprint
Value and Employee Appreciation:
- Training programs that make employees stand out in the financial industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with employer match
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Business casual dress during the Summer months
- Competitive wages
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness screenings
- Internal Recognition Program
- Volunteer opportunities
Your Role with the Company:
- As the Information Security Vulnerability Analyst II you will be responsible for using data collected from various cybersecurity tools to mitigate threats. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring the network and systems are secure.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Investigate, analyze and respond to cyber incidents that occur within the network.
- Perform assessments of systems and network
- Conduct penetration testing
- Design, install and maintain firewalls and VPN connections
- Perform cyber defense incident triage
- Analysis of log files (host logs, network traffic logs, firewall logs, IDS logs)
Endicott, NY is located on the rolling hills of the Southern Tier of New York State. The cost of living in this area is 21.5% lower that the US Average. It has been in the ranking for several Best Places to Live categories including most secure places to live and best green cities. Endicott s central location makes it close to several areas of interest including the famous Finger Lakes region, Ithaca, and New York City.
- Expertise in conducting vulnerability scan and assessments
- 3+ years of experience in the Information Security field
- Exposure to use of penetration testing tools
- Working knowledge of incident response procedures
- Advanced Information Security Certifications preferred
For additional details please contact John Berardi @ 315-449-1838 OR via email at email@example.com