Junior Network Administrator Showcase your expertise with this expanding company!
- This company is a global engineering and manufacturing giant with centers in 35 countries
- Operations span products in the Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, and Control Technologies
- In 2018, was named to the Forbes List of America s Best Employers
Value and Employee Appreciation
- Employees are considered the strength of this company with competitive salaries
- Medical and dental coverage for employees and families including a tax-free Health Savings Account
- Retirement programs
- Life insurance
- Generous vacation and holiday time off
- Attention to work/life balance including: Compressed work week schedule during Summer months, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, health club discounts
Your Role with the Company
The Junior Network Administrator will support the installation, configuration, and maintenance of all networking hardware, software, and communication links to ensure minimal network downtime.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot network performance
- Install and configure routers, switches, firewalls, content filters, WAN optimizers, and load balancers
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, trouble tickets, emails regarding connectivity issues
- Consult with end users, clients, or senior management to support business requirements
- Participate in an on-call rotation with the rest of the team
Seneca Falls, NY is located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate NY. The area boasts a variety of attractions and historical sites; including the Finger Lakes Wine Trails, Women s Rights National Historic Park, and del Lago Resort & Casino. The cost of living is 27% lower than the New York average and 13% lower than the national average.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience.
- Technical knowledge of Cisco switching equipment, routing protocols and configuration is required.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 2+ years experience with Cisco networking.
- Cisco certifications a plus.
For more information contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 or email@example.com