Network Engineer - Contract
FINGER LAKES AREA, NY 13148
Network Engineer Showcase your expertise in this exciting contract role!
- This company is a global engineering and manufacturing giant with centers in 35 countries
- Operations span products in the Industrial Process, Motion Technologies, and Control Technologies
- In 2018, was named to the Forbes List of America s Best Employers
Value and Employee Appreciation
- Employees are considered the strength of this company with competitive salaries
- Medical and dental coverage for employees and families including a tax-free Health Savings Account
- Retirement programs
- Life insurance
- Generous vacation and holiday time off
- Attention to work/life balance including: Compressed work week schedule during Summer months, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, health club discounts
Your Role with the Company
The VOIP Engineer will be responsible for building and implementing VOIP / network systems across the company. This will include troubleshooting VOIP and network performance issues, analyzing network traffic, and leveraging security tools.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitor system capacity to determine effect on performance followed by recommendations to meet network demands
- Install and configure VOIP equipment including phones, routers, switches, firewalls, content filters, etc.
Seneca Falls, NY is located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate NY. The area boasts a variety of attractions and historical sites; including the Finger Lakes Wine Trails, Women s Rights National Historic Park, and del Lago Resort & Casino. The cost of living is 27% lower than the New York average and 13% lower than the national average.
- Expertise with VOIP engineering
- 3+ years experience in Technology industry
- Exposure to security protocols (firewalls)
- BS in Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
For more information contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 or email@example.com