Network Engineer plan, design, and implementation of network infrastructure.
Your Role with the Company
The Network Engineer will control the installation of network infrastructure and ensure the capacity, reliability and availability of IT network services to meet company requirements.
- Maintain all software and hardware in relation to security.
- Document security certification.
- Identify current and emerging security trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Source and implement new security measures to better protect company.
- Act as liaison with vendors to implement security solutions.
- Experience with installing, configuring and managing VMWare, WAN and Microsoft environments.
- Experience with layer 2 and layer 3 networking.
- Cisco CCNA a plus.
- Hands-on configuration and installation experience.
For more information contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 or firstname.lastname@example.org