Partner Relationship Manager
NORTH SYRACUSE, NY 13212
In this role you will ensure the consumer is satisfied with the service and fully understands how the tool is providing irreplaceable value to their environment, through measurement of network and operation trends.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for coordinating a review of a system prior to taking ownership upon go-live, including review of the run-book to ensure proper understanding of customer expectations.
- Responsibility for customer awareness on upcoming releases and features & fixes related to their environment and interests.
- A strong focus on ensuring upgrade events are coordinated to customer expectations, including outlining critical components the customer relies on to be validated as functional, post-upgrade.
- Responsibility to work with SaaS operations, product owners, development, and marketing to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value.
- Ability to understand why the consumer has chosen a product & service to satisfy a business requirement, along with what was purchased.
- 2+ years working directly with network monitoring systems in a customer support role
- PMP, ITIL, CCNA ; industry certifications preferred
- General knowledge of contact center, voice, and data network technologies.
For additional details please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 OR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org