RF/Microwave Sr. Engineer
Utica, NY 13501
RF/MICROWAVE SENIOR ENGINEER join an innovative consulting company!
In this role you will work within a small company that is making a large impact by providing innovative engineering solutions using state of the art technology.
Position is located in Utica, NY and must be on-site. Relocation is negotiable.
- Founded in 1995
- Specializes in the field of RF and microwave systems design & manufacturing
Employee Value and Appreciation:
- Welcoming owner open door policy
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Profit Sharing
- day New Year s Eve/ Christmas Eve
- Flexible schedules
Your Role with the Company:
- As the RF/Microwave Sr. Engineer you will be responsible for leading the design and test of devices and systems over frequencies ranging from 100MHz to 20GHz.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Predicting circuit performance
- Lead or assist in the development of these devices and systems for current and future radar customers
- Intimate knowledge of S-Parameters
- Familiarity with LabVIEW, Keysight's Genesys
Utica, New York offers the charm of small-city living balanced with cultural and ethnic diversity of an international urban center. Located at the foot of the magnificent Adirondack Mountains, Utica is a true scenic city that offers the pleasures of both a rural and urban setting. From 2000 to 2010, the city s population of residents younger than 35 increased by 9.1 percent, according to the U.S. Census Bureau, making up 50.3 percent of the city s population in 2010.
Within Utica, there are 5 hospitals and Universities with a strong concentration of technology and cyber incubators. There is a wealth of delicious indigenous local and ethnic cuisine like Utica s original Chicken Riggies, half-moons, Utica Pizza (sauce on top), pusties, cannolis, tomato pie, Utica Greens, and Vodka Penne. You can enjoy hundreds of acres of parks, trails, ski facilities, and travel north to camp or ski in the Adirondack Mountains.
Cost of living in Utica is nearly 17% less expensive than average cost of living in the US - that means your dollars go farther in Utica, NY.
- 10+ years experience designing and testing devices and systems over frequencies ranging from 100MHz to 20GHz.
- Must be familiar designing for radar applications
- Active security clearance is highly desirable
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience using Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, and other RF microwave test equipment.
For more information, contact Tina Lee at 315-449-1838 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no 3rd parties or C2C
Must be a US Citizen to be considered due to security clearance expectations.