Syracuse area, NY 13202
SUMMARY: To develop computer generated drawings using drafting and modeling software's for Facilities Space Management, Architecture, and Civil Engineering.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate a Revit/CADD station in the production of project documents. Project requirements include drafting, modeling, and light rendering.
- Assist in development, monitoring and updating of program standards related to Revit/CADD and other modeling standards to maximize efficiencies and reduce labor.
- Responsible for meeting established schedules required of project work.
- Working knowledge of Revit/CADD hardware, software and equipment; the capabilities of Revit/CADD as a tool in production and design; procedures for production of design development and construction documents.
- Knowledge of architectural planning, drafting, detailing, and building construction.
- Working knowledge of site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and interior design disciplines.
- General knowledge of codes.
- Rendering experience is preferred, especially the use of Photoshop.