USE YOUR BI SKILLS TO DEVELOP SOLUTIONS
Position is located in Syracuse, NY - no remote options
Supports business decision-making by designing and developing data warehouse infrastructure, and reports on the Business Intelligence team.
* Determines data requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing business requirements and applications; evaluating existing systems, hardware, and software; defining and analyzing data sources; validating data required; documenting requirements.
* Develops data strategies by establishing integrated architecture and hierarchy; establishing metadata and modeling standards; developing and evaluating logical and physical models; defining ETL strategies, including designing and validating schema; preparing transformation rules, indexing, directories, synchronization, sharing, replication, back-up, retention, recovery, and summarization strategies; mapping data from source to target.
* Analyzes data by defining quality requirements; assessing data quality, availability, and change data capture.
* Implements data schema by developing program, process, procedure, and quality solutions for data acquisition, extraction, cleansing, transformation, integration, loading, and replication; developing filtering, formatting, and data delivery processes to data marts; building SQL code, stored procedures, and triggers; creating views of data structures; documenting system.
* Designs interfaces by developing visualization and access methods; designing application reports and testing.
* Tests data quality by analyzing data integration from all sources; defining load validation, meta data updating, and data integrity processes; establishing quality standards, monitoring systems, and audit and reconciliation processes.
* Maintains database performance by completing SQL performance tuning; supporting system operation cycle; coordinating requirements and actions between applications and operating area staffs; monitoring standards; modifying system documentation; designing and conducting training in data management and transformation.
Data Mining, Requirements Analysis, Data Warehousing, Data Modeling, Data Marts, SQL Server database skills, reporting skills
Please no C2C or 3rd parties
Must be a US Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT TINA LEE AT 315-449-1838 OR TLEE@ISSITECHPROS.COM