FAIRPORT, NY 14450
Security Consultant join a dynamic, vibrant IT Solution company!
Bored will not be in your vocabulary in this fast-paced, ever-changing role. You will have the opportunity to be immersed in a company that is on the leading edge in the cybersecurity field.
- Over 20 years in business and growing
- Ranked one of the Top places to work in CNY for 3 consecutive years
- IT services and consulting company with offices in Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo
- Recognized in 2019 as CRN Managed Service Provider (MSP) 500
- Recognized in 2017 as Top 200 Microsoft Solutions Provider
Value and Appreciating Employees:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K with match
- PTO plus 7 company holidays and 1 floating holiday
- Recognition Squad
- Vehicle miles reimbursement
Your Role with the Company:
- The Security Consultant is responsible for analyzing and creating remediation strategies for vulnerability management programs, security architecture reviews, penetration testing, web application security reviews and wireless security assessments.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Produce and review reports to support deliverables
- Analyze technical results from security assessments and monitoring systems
- Interface with clients (internal and external)
- Expertise in network protocols including (TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS)
- 2+ years experience within an information security department preferred
- Exposure to industry standards such as PCI DSS, NY DFS, HIPAA, NIST SP-800 series
- Working knowledge of the Eight Information Security domains in ISC2 CBK
- BS in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent experience
- Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, GSEC, GIAC, and CEH are desirable but not required.
For additional details please contact John Berardi @ 315-449-1838 OR via email at email@example.com