Software Controls Engineer
Syracuse, NY 132050070
- In this role you will be responsible for developing various PLC software applications that will run industrial equipment
- You HAVE to enjoy working with product managers, sales/marketing/service departments, as well as customers.
- Experience in the design and engineering support of PLC-based controls for industrial equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of provable PLC development
- PLC Ladder Logic, LabVIEW (MMI), Visual "C", Visual Basic, Data Reporting Systems
- B&R Automation experience a plus, but not required.