Sr. Logistics Engineer.
In the role you will perform as a logistics engineer for key programs(s) including proposal activates. You will work closely with program, product, and engineering teams to influence program and product development, to optimize supportability factors and life cycle costs.
- Perform product support analysis and logistics support analysis
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Maintenance Task Analysis
- Perform Spares Analysis and Life Cycle Cost Modelling
- Plan an execute meetings with customer including the Provisioning Guidance Conference and Provisioning Conference
- BA/BS Degree in an engineering discipline or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience OR 12+ years of military or aerospace experience
- Skills in development of system maintenance concepts and life cycle support plans
- Demonstrated ability to direct and influence ILS teams for program / project success and drive results
For additional details please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 ext. 211 OR firstname.lastname@example.org