.NET Application Developer
Syracuse area, NY 13057
.NET Developer in either Syracuse, NY or Peachtree City, GA Join a small team that produces big results!
Don t just join an organization, join a family organization. In this role you will join a strong company that has been present in the Syracuse community for over 90 years. With core values that highlight learning, growing, and accepting challenges you ll never feel like just a number!
- Provides high quality professional service to the electronics market place
- Privately Held Company, founded in 1923
- Grown from one building in Syracuse to five building, three divisions, in two states
- Company specializes in the repair, remanufacturing, sales and distribution of automotive equipment, radios, and a wide variety of electronic products
- Clients include Nintendo, police departments, car dealers, and electronic manufacturers to name a few!
Value and Employee Appreciation:
- Opportunity to learn with a world class trainer
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plus contribution
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Life Insurance for all employees
- Personal absence time
- Flexible work schedules
- Family Picnic
- Lunch & Learn Program once a week
Your Role with the Company:
- The Application Developer is responsible for developing, designing, and maintaining web-based and desktop applications on both the client and server side.
- You will flex your coding muscles by being involved with the full software life cycle including testing, coding, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software
- This role will allow you the intellectual independence to explore different ways to solve challenging problems while working in a collaborative environment.
- Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Create robust, high-volume production applications
- Work with end users during testing
- Develop back-end apps as well as internal web apps
- Expertise in Visual Basic or C# on the .NET framework
- 2+ years experience in consumer or automotive electronics preferred
- Exposure to manufacturing/production Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software
- Working knowledge of other programming languages
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
iSSi TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONALS