Associate Mechanical Engineer (Onsite)
Syracuse, NY 13060 US
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ASSOCIATE MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER WITH 2 YEAR DEGREE
This is an on-site position located just west of Syracuse, NY
Work and learn from a fantastic manager who mentors junior members and has a tight-knit collaborative team.
In this role, you will work alongside senior staff to develop and implement new products, work on designing carbon fiber composite solutions, design jigs and fixtures, and more!
The products you help develop will be used in products such as:
* Custom musical instruments,
* Military equipment packaging capable of withstanding torpedoes and IED's,
* Elite cabinetry for high-end equipment,
* Pieces and parts used in rockets!
This is a sophisticated team and design/manufacturing facility that is selective about the projects they accept - you're not going to work on boring products!
- 1-2 years of provable mechanical design engineering required (or significant college experience with hands on design)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/3D design, Solidworks, Microsoft suite
- Machine design (MasterCAM) experience a plus
- Familiarity with composites manufacturing and design a plus
- A great can-do attitude is MANDATORY!!!
Salary up to $68,000
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MIKE WIECZOREK AT 315-449-1838 OR EMAIL MWIECZOREK@ISSITECHPROS.COM