Cisco Voice Engineer (Hybrid)
SYRACUSE, NY 13204 US
Cisco Voice Engineer. Direct hire.
SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT! Central NY - Business of the Year in 2021, Best Places to Work multiple years in a row.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of Cisco Unified Collaboration solutions for customers throughout New York State and the Northeast Region.
- Assist Account Executives in driving customer activities and discussions of Cisco s Unified Collaboration (UC) solutions.
- Available to provide support after business hours as needed.
- Provide implementation, and support of Cisco Unified Collaboration solution to include core call control, hybrid call control, voicemail, unified messaging, instant messaging with presence, mobile and remote access, and meeting services.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining hardware/software products as well as upgrading and providing solutions to complex problems.
- Design and Installation of Cisco voice solutions to include CUCM, UCCX, Unity Connection, Voice Gateways as well as Cisco Cloud calling platforms.
- Knowledge of Cisco LAN switch configuration including Core, Distribution and Access layer topologies.
- Knowledge of Cisco Firewalls and Routers.
- 3-5 years experience with the Cisco Collaboration Products suite (UCCX, CUCM, Unity, etc.); ideally in equipment system design, installation, or implementation.
- Cisco training and/or certifications; CCNA Collaboration certification highly preferred.
- Cisco Presales experience, including quoting and creating scopes of work.
- Experience working in Cisco Commerce Workplace (CCW).
- Understanding and operational experience with a routed and switched data network.
For additional details please contact John Berardi @ 315-449-1838 OR via email at email@example.com