Cloud Administrator (Hybrid)
Syracuse, NY 13210 US
CLOUD ADMINISTRATOR NEEDED IN SYRACUSE, NY
The Cloud Administrator will be responsible for configuring and maintaining cloud solutions such as Office 365, Azure, and Amazon Web Services.
- Collaborate with other departments to configure cloud subscriptions, access, and alerting in support of initiatives such as cloud storage.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and monitor cloud platform performance, outages, and alerts.
- Reviewing cloud infrastructure design, making recommendations, and assisting with implementing changes that will help the organization minimize unplanned outages.
- Research and recommend governance, compliance, and data loss prevention policies for cloud solutions.
- Works with vendors/partners to implement new technology solutions.
- Automate management of cloud technologies including but not limited to configuration and monitoring of cloud-based backups, cost alerting, and subscription and resource creation and tagging.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and a minimum of four (4) years relevant experience administering cloud platforms such as Azure or Amazon Web Services OR an Associate s degree and six (6) years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional training and/or certification for Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator, or Amazon Web Services equivalent is preferred.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT JOHN BERARDI AT 315-449-1838 OR JBERARDI@ISSITECHPROS.COM
Must be permanently authorized to work in the US or a US citizen to apply
Please no 3rd parties or C2C
We are unable to sponsor at this time.