ISSI Technology Professionals http://www.issitechpros.com http://www.issitechpros.com true
Cybersecurity Engineer (Hybrid)
Syracuse, NY 13244 US
Posted: 03/25/23 2023-02-01 2023-04-24 Employment Type: Direct Job Category: IT - Security Job Number: 77049804
- Common networking protocols (TCP/IP, IPV6, multicast, DNS, DHCP).
- Mail systems, including Office 365 cloud services.
- Linux (mostly Ubuntu) and common tools, such as syslog-ng, tcpdump, methods for starting software at boot time.
- Scripting (Linux shell, Python, PowerShell).
- SQL database queries.
- Windows systems.
- VMWare ESX virtualization.
- Bridging and routing firewalls (Juniper preferred), managing complex routing and failover mechanisms, designing firewall systems.
- PKI, including SSH key management and general certificate management.
- Protocols used for authentication and access control: LDAP (AD and generic), SAML/Shibboleth, RADIUS, 802.1x, AD cloud service protocols.
- Incident response and forensics.
- Familiarity with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GLBA, NIST 171 and SP800-53.
- Familiarity with risk analysis methods.
- MFA systems, including Microsoft MFA
- Access/RBAC mechanisms commonly used in applications.
- IDS, SIEM and Log correlation systems.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or a related field with 5-7 years of IT security experience and/or general IT experience with a slant towards security.
- Be able to work independently on small and multi-month efforts while still coordinating decisions with other team members
- Be able to work effectively in the office or remotely.
- Have excellent troubleshooting skills under pressure.
For additional details please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 OR email email@example.com