ERP Analyst - ON SITE
Syracuse area, NY 13057 US
ERP SOLUTION ANALYST NEEDED IN SYRACUSE, NY
This is an on-site role in Syracuse, NY. Must be at least a permanent US resident to apply.
Be part of an exciting new team responsible for creating and implementing the strategic direction of the corporate ERP system and its ancillary applications. You will collaborate with teams in Operations and Technology to collect information, perform research, and summarize analysis in support of development and implementation. With in-depth training, you will become a content expert on configuration, use, and function of the ERP and its supporting systems.
- Builds trust and respect, through establishing relationships with technical and non-technical team members.
- Consults frequently with technical and non-technical team members to ensure a complete understanding of their needs and concerns.
- Act as a liaison with our business stakeholders in the development of business process flows, discovery/scoping of requirements, design documents, test cases and operating procedures.
- Ability to learn and comprehend business processes and new technology quickly.
- Create documentation for systems, business requirements, user manuals and training materials.
- Documents and communicates requirements to IT development team.
- Develops, maintains and demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of business and technical environments.
- Explain functional and technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Identify areas for improvement and alignment across Divisions and locations.
- Analyzes, develops, deploys and maintains solutions including but not limited to ERP and the supporting systems.
- Participate in the migration of the ERP system to the next release.
- Provide quality assurance testing on newly developed customizations before deploying to the users.
- Isolate, identify and resolve or initiate corrective action regarding errors.
- College degree (associates or above) or one to two years related experience as a Solution or Business Analyst.
- ERP system configuration, deployment, and user training experience is preferred.
- Proven experience gathering requirements, creating specifications, collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A "can do" positive attitude!
The annual salary range for this position is $70-85,000
Actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT TINA LEE AT 315-449-1838 OR TLEE@ISSITECHPROS.COM