ETL/SSIS Developer - REMOTE
Syracuse area, NY 13202 US
EXPERIENCED ETL/SSIS DEVELOPER NEEDED FOR HEALTHCARE COMPANY - 100% REMOTE
Minimal travel to regional offices and attendance at various corporate and industry conferences.
YOU MUST BE WITHIN A 250 MILE RADIUS OF SYRACUSE, NY
Seeking an experienced Database Developer (ETL/SSIS) to join a well-established and growing healthcare company. As a member of the Development team, you will be responsible for designing and developing database infrastructure and comprehensive ETL solutions to support core business processes.
- Develop and maintain SSIS packages to support data integration between different systems.
- Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to gather requirements and design data integration solutions.
- Design and develop ETL processes to extract, transform, and load data from various sources into the data warehouse.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to SSA Jobs, SSIS packages, file integrations, and stored procedures. Position requires early morning production support availability on a rotational basis (EST).
- Utilize Azure DevOps for Development and adhere to coding standards as outlined in Development Team SOPs.
- Perform code reviews to ensure the quality and consistency of code developed by the team.
- Communicate task/project progress and status changes utilizing Proact s CRM ticketing system.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to SSIS packages, processes, and procedures.
- Work with multiple teams to develop QA processes and alerting for core business functions.
- Stay up to date with the latest SSIS features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Work closely with other developers, database administrators, and business teams to ensure the smooth integration of SSIS packages and stored procedures into the overall technology stack.
- Support file-transfer process management/remediation processes, as needed.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of 2-4 years Database Development experience
- Strong understanding of ETL processes and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with performance tuning queries, procedures, and ETL processes
- Experience working with a team of developers and business users
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of relational database concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and related tools.
- Experience with source control systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The annual salary range for this position is $70,000 - 85,000.
Actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level.
This position is not eligible for employer-based visa sponsorship.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT TINA LEE AT 315-449-1838 OR TLEE@ISSITECHPROS.COM
NO C2C AVAILABLE