IBM FileNet Content Manager - Subject Matter Expert (Remote - Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica)
ROCHESTER, NY 14647 US
Direct Hire in Syracuse, NY
The IBM FileNet Content Manager will act as a liaison between the business and technical resources by ensuring the availability of applications for users. In addition to operating out of an incident queue and application support mailbox during business hours, the IBM FileNet Content Manager will perform periodic user audits and may be responsible for completing IT tasks related to performing releases to install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain applications currency.
- Installs, configures, and maintains third-party software tools for IT applications.
- Monitors existing systems to provide pro-active support to users.
- Recreates, troubleshoots, and resolves questions/problems in a professional and timely manner in accordance with the company s service level agreements.
- Research complex reporting scenarios, systems incidents, and process flow events as needed.
- Provides feedback regarding release documentation to Release Management and development teams.
- Assists in maintaining detailed documentation of current revision of applications, procedures and information flow to support enterprise environments.
- Implements backup procedures for each IT application that ensure recoverability within negotiated customers specifications.
- Participates in on call efforts.
- Accurately prepares all documentation to comply with change management controls.
- Provides user documentation as needed to resolve issues, including process-flow descriptions and/or Visio diagrams.
Level II minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of related experience.
- Requires thorough knowledge of relevant operating system.
- Intermediate knowledge of application(s)/application integration tool(s) administration or relevant technology counterparts. Examples include:
- Content Stores (FileNet Content Manager, Content Manager On Demand, Alfresco, Data Lakes)
- Content Integration (Content Navigator, WebSphere Application Server, Microsoft IIS, Web Services)
- Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools (Informatica)
- Cloud Infrastructure Services (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Intermediate knowledge of relational database management systems.
- Intermediate experience of Disaster Recovery.
- Intermediate knowledge of security, compliance, and audit policies/procedures.
- Experience with IT computing resource management and optimization.
- Ability to support Application Development initiatives through research, design, and implementation.
The annual salary range for this position is $85,000 - $120,000 depending on experience
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT JOHN BERARDI AT 315-449-1838 OR JBERARDI@ISSITECHPROS.COM
Must be permanently authorized to work in the US or a US citizen to apply
Please no 3rd parties or C2C
We are unable to sponsor at this time.