IT Application Security Analyst (Onsite)
Binghamton Area, NY 13905 US
IT Application Security Analyst
- Responsible for securing enterprise data, systems, and applications.
- Working closely with developers to help improve the security of their products and services, as well as designing technical security solutions to address security weaknesses.
- Minimally require a college diploma or university degree in the field of Information Security or related discipline
- OR 3 years related work experience. Information Security certifications, as administered by CompTIA, GIAC, Offensive Security, EC-Council, or ICS(2) preferred (eg. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Penetration Tester (CWAPT), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Infosec Institute Certified Red Team Operations (CRTOP), CompTIA PenTest+
- Experience in conducting vulnerability scans and assessments and use of penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Candidate must at least hold (1) certification per our penetration testing policy.
- Must be certified in at least one (1) of these certificates within the first three(3) months of employment.
For additional information please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 OR email email@example.com