IT Director (On Site)
Syracuse, NY 13206 US
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NEEDED IN SYRACUSE, NY
This is an ON SITE role in the Syracuse, NY office overseeing a team of 5
In this role, you will provide efficient, stable and robust infrastructure, software and reporting systems that support all activities including sales, accounting, warehousing, transportation, and purchasing.
- Participate in management meetings and interact with department members to identify areas where technology could improve processes and functions
- Design and develop mission-critical functions
- Interact with customers on technology projects to improve integration with systems
- Oversee and determine roadmap for IT projects including system upgrades and migrations
- Review and recommend potential capital expenditures to improve stability, performance or efficiency
- Evaluate and recommend software solutions to enhance efficiency and improve capabilities
- Oversight of hardware, networking and server systems to ensure they are reliable, up-to-date and secure
- Ensure the security of all data including designing proper data backup and retention strategies
- Maintain connectivity agreements and VPN networks between company locations
- Manage the software engineering staff
- Manage third party vendors who help support software and applications
- Oversee the maintenance and upgrade of Dynamics GP ERP
- Oversee the maintenance and upgrade of Warehouse Management system
- Provide accurate reporting to managers and stakeholders
- Enhance the company s use of dashboards and reporting mechanisms such as PowerBI
The annual salary range for this position is $120-150,000
Actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level.
This position is not eligible for employer-based visa sponsorship.