IT Manager (ONSITE)
Liverpool, NY 13088 US
This is an onsite position located in Syracuse, NY.
The IT Manager is responsible for information technology Infrastructure operations and security activities including site-related networking, database, hardware support, software support, and IT help desk oversight.
- Manage IT staff, including hiring, training, evaluation, developing, mentoring, coaching, and guidance.
- Plan, organize, schedule, and supervise the day-to-day technical support activities, including troubleshooting, meeting SLAs, root cause analysis, and driving continuous improvement.
- Responsibility for all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service.
- Oversee Cyber Security program and initiatives, including compliance with NIST and CMMC requirements.
- Oversee the onboarding of all new employees to ensure hardware, software, and access is in place and appropriate training provided.
- Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal IT resources and external entities, including vendors, and partner organizations to implement and execute the plan of systems that drive value to the organization.
- Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, card access, security systems and peripherals.
- Provide guidance and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and reporting.
- Preparation and administration of IT budgets and forecasts.
- Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related technical field
- 5+ Years of relevant technical experience, working with internal and external customers
- 1+ Years of direct supervisory experience in an IT environment
- Must have Azure and NIST experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Office 365 Administration (Exchange, Sharepoint, Teams, OneDrive)
- Knowledge and understanding of ITAR/EAR, NIST and CMMC cybersecurity regulations.
The annual salary range for this position is $120,000 - $135,000 depending on experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT JOHN BERARDI AT 315-449-1838 OR JBERARDI@ISSITECHPROS.COM
Must be permanently authorized to work in the US or a US citizen to apply
Please no 3rd parties or C2C
We are unable to sponsor at this time.