IT Risk Analyst (Onsite)
Syracuse area, NY 13202 US
IT Risk Analyst
This is an onsite position located in Syracuse, NY.
The IT Risk Analyst is responsible for supporting and strengthening the Information Security through the implementation and auditing of Information Security controls, vulnerability scanning, phishing email response and prevention, security incident response and prevention, maintenance of Information Security and Technology Policy documents, and employee Information Security Training.
- Identifying and escalating risks to Information Security.
- Assisting in the development of risk mitigation plans and implementing security controls.
- Communicating Information security risks to relevant parties, including the C-Suite.
- Presenting information security Key Performance Indicators to relevant groups, including the C-Suite.
- Assisting in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning.
- Conduct Business Impact Analyses.
- Interacting with vendors and clients to both distribute and complete Security questionnaires.
- Coordinating with technical teams to implement information security controls and investigate Information Security Incidents.
- Bachelor s degree in an Information Security, Computer Networking, or Systems Administration.
- Associate degree holders considered with applicable experience.
- Minimum 3 years working in the Information Technology Industry.
- Knowledge of Networking concepts including subnetting and network segmentation
- Basic scripting knowledge. Experience with PowerShell and Bash preferred.
- Experience with Linux preferred.
- Experience working within the Windows Server environment.
- Familiarity with Vulnerability management.
- Information Security Certifications preferred.
For additional details please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 OR email email@example.com