IT Systems Coordinator (Onsite)
Syracuse area, NY 13202 US
IT Systems Coordinator
This is an onsite position in Syracuse, NY
The IT Systems Coordinator provides configuration, and support of employee facing hardware and software technologies. Oversee the IT Systems ticket queue. Oversee equipment depot and asset tracking.
- Provide hands on support of end user technologies remotely and in person.
- Manage the IT Systems ticket queue, ensure tickets are evenly spread and handled in the appropriate timeframe with adequate communication.
- Provide immediate off hours on-call assistance for urgent service affecting issues.
- This position can require a non-traditional work schedule, including nights and weekends, must be flexible.
- Utilize scripting to efficiently deploy changes across multiple systems and platforms
- Responsible for Software purchasing, tracking, licensing, and compliance.
- Procure, provision, configure, upgrade, repair, and maintain end user technology including:
- PCs, laptops, tablets, and peripherals
- Point of sale hardware
- Wireless handhelds and printers
- Cellular devices including phones and hotspots
- Promptly diagnose defective equipment and handle as necessary
- Light travel required
- AS Degree or higher in a technology related field.
- Minimum: 2 Years experience in a technology facing role.
For additional details please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 OR email email@example.com