Instructional Technology Engineer (Onsite)
Syracuse, NY 13244 US
Instructional Technology Engineer
This is an onsite contract position located in Syracuse, NY
- Provides project leadership, audio and video technical room design and support to faculty, students, and staff.
- Project management, and the operation and maintenance of audio and video production equipment installed in classroom presentation systems, and enterprise wide rich-media distribution systems.
- Help coordinate operation, preventative maintenance, and just-in-time technical response support for campus facilities.
- Responsible for coordinating technology and accessibility support for events, and for lecture capture services.
- Implement technology based on design standards for Learning, Teaching, and Collaboration spaces used to build and maintain classrooms, seminar rooms, auditoriums, team rooms, and computer labs.
- Work with engineers, construction managers, and faculty in partnership with internal and external groups including Campus Planning, Design, and Construction, Facility Services, Academic Affairs, schools and colleges, and other IT units.
- Project scopes range from renovations to new building construction.
- Operate, integrate and maintain classroom presentation systems including computing technology.
- Must be able to effectively maintain and troubleshoot classroom AV and computer systems and be familiar with hybrid and online teaching modalities.
- Set-up, connect and monitor the use of audio-visual equipment including cameras, computers, projectors, audio and video mixers for live and recorded situations.
For additional details please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 OR email email@example.com