Level II Tech Support (Onsite)
Syracuse area, NY 13202 US
Level II Tech Support
Provide support to all divisions of the organization through the configuration and support of hardware and software technologies.
- Procure, provision, configure, upgrade, repair and maintain PCs, laptops, tablets, peripherals, printers, Point of Sale hardware and cellular devices.
- Configure and support VPN, softphone, and other tele-workforce technologies.
- Utilize ticketing system to track user issues.
- 2 years' experience diagnosing hardware issues, replace hardware components, build PCs, servers.
- AS Degree or higher in a technology related field preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft operation systems and office applications.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, IP addresses, and basic troubleshooting.
For additional details please contact John Berardi at 315-449-1838 OR email email@example.com