Manager of Business Analysis - HYBRID
Syracuse area, NY 13202 US
MANAGER OF BUSINESS ANALYSTS - HYBRID ROLE IN SYRACUSE, NY
You will be responsible for not only managing and growing high-performing EDI solutions and setting the strategy and vision for long term/day to day tactical operations of the BI team, but also for the analysis of new business system development and existing system improvement including all EDI, strategic, operational, and technical resource managerial responsibilities associated with data preparation, partner integration and ongoing support, ticket management and SLAs.
- Responsible for working with new and existing partners in the development, integration and administration of core business processes tied to EDI which includes working with a variety of TPA (Third Party Administrators) and internal teams including Dev Ops, Benefit Ops, and others to accomplish common business goals.
- Responsible for managing and auditing the electronic inbound/outbound transmissions of industry specific data files which include eligibility and medical/Rx claim files
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding standard and proprietary file layouts, field mappings and assist with implementing key database and BI solutions utilizing the current application stack which includes Microsoft SQL Server, ETL and BI technology.
- Assist with developing EDI exception handling tools empowering non-IT staff the ability to manage end to end EDI processes
- Work with Dev Ops in the troubleshooting of business-critical stored procedures, ensuring business logic is adhered to consistently
- Responsible for managing test scenarios, test files, test execution and test results validation.
- Explain requirements and processes to internal/external technical and business partners in a variety of ways (use cases, logical diagrams, flow charts)
- Responsible for meeting with internal departments and partners to review requirements, address open issues/questions and close gaps.
- Proven ability using a variety of applications, techniques and methodologies that facilitate high volume EDI, data validation, error handling, problem solving, extracting, parsing, creating, and storing of many different files and file types
- Proven ability to manage complex projects, teams, B2B partner relationships.
- Experience with MS-SQL, SSMS, SSRS, ETL processes
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
- Multitasking with the ability to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment.
- B2B Industry experience a plus
- Management and governance of strategies, goals, objectives, metrics, KPIs/KPMs
- Self-motivated with excellent customer service and problem-solving ability
Education: Preferred B.S degree in Business Analytics or related field or equivalent industry experience.
Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
Experience should include:
Experience in a B2B environment working with EDI
MS-SQL Server and relational database experience
Ability to translate business questions and partner requirements into systematic processes
Actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level.
This position is not eligible for employer-based visa sponsorship.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT TINA LEE AT 315-449-1838 OR TLEE@ISSITECHPROS.COM
NO C2C AVAILABLE