Network Administrator (Onsite)
Newark, NY 14513 US
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the seamless and efficient operation of the networks at all sites, including network access, wireless access, internet access, site-to-site / client VPN access, VLANs, site LANs and related Infrastructure.
- Respond efficiently to any internal or external customer/user inquiries (typically via ticketing system).
- Installation/configuration/setup of switches, routers, firewalls, access points, site-to-site and client VPN access.
- Strategic improvement of current systems using software upgrades, hardware changes, cabling rearrangements, and changes in the way devices communicate.
- Daily monitoring of network and networked systems including servers, switches, routers, firewalls and media converters.
- Justification and purchase of new network equipment and systems.
- Physical relocation of equipment as needed.
- Occasional travel.
- 5 years experience in an infrastructure IT role with 2+ years focused on networking.
- Experience deploying and administering Palo Alto and Cisco/Meraki firewalls and networking equipment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint skills
For additional details please call John Berardi at 315-449-1838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org