Project Manager - ON SITE
Syracuse area, NY 13057 US
ENTERPRISE PROJECT MANAGER NEEDED TO WORK ON SITE IN SYRACUSE NY - GREAT COMPANY - GREAT MANAGER
This position is not eligible for employer-based visa sponsorship. You must be at least a US permanent resident to apply.
This is an organization with a culture that wants to share its knowledge and cares about its people.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing and managing the implementation to meet scope, timing and budget expectations and overall project outcomes. You will act as the primary point of contact. This is a highly collaborative role that requires someone who is motivated with a positive demeanor, exhibits perseverance, collaboration, and critical thinking. In addition, the chosen candidate will also work to develop and execute scalable, repeatable, and transferable processes to further evolve the project management practice.
- Understands project goals and objectives to create deliverables. These include project charter, project plan, team formation, schedule preparation, status/jeopardy reports, risk analysis, and post implementation analysis.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects focusing on adherence to scope, timeline, and budgets, ensuring project deliverables, deadlines, and expectations are met while providing team members a single point of contact for all project issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to summarize and concisely share key project information to all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to influence others and to build trusting relationships with peers.
- Negotiate due dates based on resource availability to meet timelines.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Limit scope creep and drive change control through proper channels if scope adjustments are necessary.
- Ensure project quality and project delivery through planning and execution.
- Benchmark project management performance continuously to identify the potential for improvements and increase project and portfolio management capability.
- The ability to ask questions and determine downstream implications of project decisions.
- Seeks feedback from stakeholders, responds quickly to it.
- Determines the effect of organizational changes on project teams, anticipating associated challenges and creating workable solutions for them.
- Develop and provide metrics to measure defined objectives, providing meaningful feedback to deliver positive business and customer outcomes.
- Attend and participate in all Corporate, Department, and Division meetings and training, as required.
- Bachelor s degree in information technology or business-related, and a minimum of 1 year of project management experience.
- Excellent facilitation skills, including the ability to function in a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Broad experience with tools such as Microsoft Project, Jira, Visio, Smartsheet, or similar
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification desireable but not required.
- IT experience a plus, but not required.
The annual salary range for this role is $80,000 - 85,000
Actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT TINA LEE AT 315-449-1838 OR TLEE@ISSITECHPROS.COM