Senior IT Manager (Hybrid)
Syracuse area, NY 13202 US
EXPERIENCED IT MANAGER NEEDED IN SYRACUSE, NY
This position will be hybrid with some onsite time needed in the Syracuse, NY office
Looking for an IT Manager to be responsible for management, strategy and execution of technical systems and infrastructure . Oversee Application development projects and operational support teams for multiple business divisions.
Devise and establish systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management and to analyze business requirements to determine technology needs. Lead and direct the staff of the Applications Development, IT Operations, Database, Reporting, Web, BI and technical departments. Perform planning, budgeting, analysis, development, and design of new technology needs. Working closely with the Sr Director this individual will be responsible for the IT staffing, budgeting and technology needs.
- Responsible for the daily activities of Database, BI, Reporting, Web, and technical teams.
- Conducts performance appraisals of team members and makes staffing recommendations.
- Communicates company and departmental plans and progress to subordinates.
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical management of IT staff and systems which includes file transfer, database and reporting systems.
- Serve as an IT Liaison for third party vendors.
- Responsible for building IT systems that are future proof, stable, and scalable. Also responsible for procurement, creating standards for software development and system enhancement as well as developing, maintaining, and implementing a sound internal and external services framework and integrated IT architecture.
- Decision maker regarding IT equipment purchasing and creating new systems that support all core business functions.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of technical projects including timelines, prioritization, and expectations with senior leadership and key stakeholders.
- Analyze and recommend solutions involving legacy systems for business units that include items that may increase end user productivity and reduce cost
- Interface with diverse user community, multiple divisions, technical staff, and external vendors.
- Responsible for capital and expense budget plans.
- Responsible for completing all mandatory and regulatory training programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 8-10 years leadership experience in Information Technology
- 3-5 years leading a team of Applications Developers
- Must possess knowledge of security concepts applicable to this role and function.
The annual salary range for this position is $100,000 to $110,000.
Actual compensation may vary based on geographic location, work experience, education and skill level.
This position is not eligible for employer-based visa sponsorship.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT TINA LEE AT 315-449-1838 OR TLEE@ISSITECHPROS.COM